“去银行办业务什么的~最麻烦了!!我只是想开个户~不要问我太多~~我真的不知道你在说什么~~~”
看了以下的总结,不要告诉我你还不会!!!!!
| Opening an account | 开户 |
| I would like to open an account | 我要开户 |
| What kind of account do you want? | 你要开什么样的账户 |
| A current account | 活期账户 |
| A checking account | 支票存款账户 |
| A saving account | 储蓄账户 |
| A deposit account | 存款账户 |
| How much interest will I get with this account? | 我可以得到多少利息? |
| Which account gives the highest interest rate? | 哪样的账户得到最高的利息 |
| Transfering money | 汇钱 |
| I would like to transfer money back to China | 我要汇一笔钱到中国 |
| Would you like a wire transfer? | 你要汇钱吗 |
| I want to send it by banker's draft | 我要用银行汇票发的 |
| There will be a fee of 10 pounds | 你得付10英镑费用 |
| Which account shall we send it to? | 转进什么账号? |
| What is their account number | 他的账号号码是什么? |
| My parents said they wired me some money, has it reached my account? | 我父母汇了一笔钱到我的账号,已经转进去了吗 |
| Cards | 卡 |
| Do I get a debit card with this account? | 我能从这个账户获得一张借记卡吗? |
| No, you have to pay an extra 30 dollars a year for one | 不不不,你得付30元每年费为这个账号 |
| I want a credit card | 我要一张信用卡 |
| If you pay us back within the month, we don't charge interest | 一个月之内还款,不用付利息 |
| If you do not settle your bill at the end of the month, then we'll charge interest | 要是一个月之内未还款,你得付利息 |
| APR | 年利率 |
| Pin number | 密码 |
| You can change your PIN at an ATM | 你可以在自动柜员机更改你的密码 |
| Balance transfer | 余额结转 |
| Credit limit | 信用额度 |
| Do not tell your pin number to anyone, even bank staff | 包括银行员,你千万别给其他人你的密码, |
| There is an annual fee of £20 | 你得付20英镑每费 |
| Issuing bank | 发卡银行 |
| With a credit card, you can shop first and pay later | 用信用卡的话,你可以先购物后付款 |
| Problems
| 特殊情况 |
| I want to report a stolen credit card | 我要报信用卡失窃 |
| Okay, we'll cancel it right away | 我们马上消除您的信用卡 |
| We will send you a new one in the post | 我们将会寄给你新的卡 |
| When the card arrives, ring 0855 555 to activate it | 如果您收到新卡,请拨打电话0855 555开卡 |
| The cash machine didn't give me my money | 机器没出钱 |
| Sorry, there was an error, we've already refunded the money | 对不起,机器出了点故障,我们已经退还您的钱 |
| The transaction was declined | 交易受拒 |
| Getting a loan | 贷款 |
| I would like to borrow $5000 dollars | 我想要借款5000元。 |
| What's the interest rate? | 利息率是多少 |
| What collateral do you have? | 你有什么担保品? |
| If you don't have any collataral, we can't give you a loan | 如果没有担保品,我们不会给您借款 |
| If you don't have any collataral, we will have to charge extra interest | 没有担保品,我们得升高您的利息 |
| Mortgage | 房贷 |
| Credit check | 核对信用度 |
| Credit rating | 信用评级 |
| Sorry, we've just run a credit check, and unfortunately, we cannot offer you a loan | 对不起,我们已经查过您的信用度,很抱歉我们不能给您提供贷款。 |
| How long is it for? | 多久? |
| Minimum monthly payment | 最低的每月偿还债务 |
| Will there be any penalty for early repayment? | 提前还款有罚金吗? |
| Early repayment fee | 提前还款有罚金 |
| Exit fee | 提前还款有罚金 |
| Depositing money | 存款 |
| Hi, I would like to deposit some money | 我要存款 |
| Please fill in this slip | 请填写存款表 |
| Paying-in slip | 存款表 |
| Please print the amount | 请用大写字母写 |
| You need to put all coins in bags | 你需要把所有硬币放入袋子里 |
| Sorry, we only accept American dollars | 我们只接受美元 |
| Cheques (英) | 支票 |
| Check (美) | 支票 |
| I'ld like to cash a check, please | 我要存款一张支票 |
| Chequebook | 支票书 |
| Withdrawing money | 提钱 |
| I'ld like to withdraw $6000 | 我要提6000元 |
| I'm sorry, but the maximum you can withdraw on one day is $2000 | 非常抱歉,一天内的最高提款额是2000。 |
| Please fill out this slip | 请填写好这张纸条 |
| Do you have ID? | 你有身份证吗? |
| How would you like it? | 你想兑换多大面额的? |
| I would like it in twenties | 请给我20元面值的 |
| Foreign exchange | 外币兑换 |
| What currency would you like to change? | 请问您换哪种外币? |
| I would like to exchange RMB for US dollars | 我想用人民币换美元 |
| I would like to exchange Chinese Yuan for British pounds | 我想用人民币换英镑 |
| What is the current exchange rate? | 最近的汇率是多少? |
| See the sign | 请看标牌(汇率表) |
| We are currently buying at 6 yuan to the dollar | 我们买的比价是6:1 |
| We sell at 6.5 yuan to the dollar | 我们卖的比价是6.5:1 |
| Bureau De Change | 外币兑换柜台 |
| Forex | 外币兑换 |
| Foreign Exchange counter | 外币兑换柜台 |
| Chinese Yuan | 人民币 |
| NTD | 台币 |
| Hong Kong dollar | 港币 |
| Australian dollar | 澳元 |
| British pound | 英镑 |
| Euro | 欧元 |
| American dollar | 美元 |
| Canadian dollar | 加元 |
| Swiss Franc | 瑞士法郎 |
| Japanese Yen | 日元 |
| Swedish Kroner | 瑞典币 |
| Overdrafts | 透支 |
| You are overdrawn | 你透支的了 |
| There is a £40, fee if you become overdrawn | 如果你透支,会被扣掉40英镑。 |
| This account has an interest-free overdraft of £2000 | 这个账号可以透支2000英镑且没有利息费用 |
| How much can I go overdrawn without a fee | 我能免费透支多少钱? |
| How much interest will I be charged if I go overdrawn? | 透支的话,我得付多少利息? |
| If you want to raise your overdraft limit, speak to the bank manager | 如果你想要提高你的透支额度,您得银行管理人提出申请。 |
| Other
| 其他 |
| Bank statement | 月结单 |
| Bankrupt | 破产的 |
| ATM | 自动取款机 |
| Cash machine | 自动取款机 |
| Branch | 分行/支行 |
| Bank manager | 银行管理人 |
| Bank teller (美) | 银行出纳员 |
| Bank Cashier | 银行出纳员 |
| Loan officer | 贷款员 |
| Safe deposit box | 保险箱 |
| Online banking | 网络银行服务/网银 |